Levi's is currently running an ad campaign entitled"Live Unbuttoned . Levi's said that the theme of its campaign is based on the concept of "unbuttoning yourself and breaking free from inhibitions and convention". This add is of Nikka Costa a singer and artists, these ads are running in Us magazines. Us magazines is mainly comprised of Maxim, Details,Rolling Stone, Paper and Sports Illustrated.
While Levi's is currently sold in 110 countries, they can be called the #1 jean company in the world. so it's Important for Levi's to tap into the lifestyles of people and what appeals to consumers. I think that Levi's is doing a great job because this is the next step. By adding different kinds of people and backgrounds Levi's will succeed I think. Not to mention if you don't own a pair of Levi's they're super cute and classic. I'm sold. what do you think?

